Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10.20.09 update

Wow. i've never been this bad about not updating the blog. Sorry, but I've been having a lot of problems getting the new modem to work lately and haven't had access to internet with the laptop, nor have I really had time to make posts. I know this update doesn't really make up for that, but hopefully I can get back on track posting throughout this week and hopefully stay on track for the rest of the year. As of now, the Review for Mario & Luigi is in the works as well as the next Game Theory. I also had some personal issues I was taking care of that seem to be in the past at this point, so there's really no more excuses. And as much as I would like to promise you the review will be up tomorrow, I know better than to make promises that I could let people down on by this point. But I do intend on having it up by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment