Monday, October 26, 2009

Ravenis is Steampowered!

Now that I've got a solid internet connection going on my laptop I'm starting to venture into more PC gaming via Steam. I've never really been much of a PC gamer, aside from a few MMO's I've played over the years. Though I think it's funny that I never knew about Steam before because it really is pretty awesome for PC gaming, particularly if you are playing online. Right now I've only been playing a game called Trackmania Nations Forever which is a free racing game that isn't half bad, but I've also got Torchlight, a highly anticipated diablo-esque game that comes with an editor, on pre-order, as well as a 21 day free trial of EVE that's currently downloading. Expect reviews for all 3 of these games. Well, maybe not EVE but I'll probably at least talk about it in a post. I'm still unsure if I want to review an MMO, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment