Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things you can expect in the near future...

Things you can expect in the near future aside from random posts(like this one):

Top 5 YouTube videos of the week every Saturday(This week's will be up later tonight)

More Game Reviews and Double Reviews, the next one being for Star Ocean: First Departure.(Probably today or tomorrow)

More Tales of Phantasm updates(I might include some screenshots in the next post)

Also, I know I said I was going to movie reviews and haven't done any yet, but I'm thinking about doing one for the new Transformers movie cause I just saw it. So keep an eye out for that.

Something random I might try out soon is putting up a poll on the front page of the blog. It would probably change either every day or every week if its an important one. Still unsure about this though.

Random articles about gaming. I might even make it a column to be updated on a scheduled weekly basis. Still unsure on this also.

And last but not least, HOPEFULLY Griffinlobster will be posting soon. If you've watched the video in the post below this though, you'll know he's been very busy and that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment