Saturday, June 27, 2009

[YT5] Top 5 YouTube Videos of the Week #2

I know I said I was going to plan ahead a little better this week, but to be honest I've been busy lately with personal stuff this week and haven't had a chance to watch all the videos from my subscriptions list yet. That said, here's this weeks list:

#5 Unuseless


An instrumental poem by Cody Weber. Not his best work but worth watching.

#4 This Conversation Is Over.


Chris rants about anarchists. Watch it. It's funny.

#3 Let's Play Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards: Part 15 - Dark Star


Odinspack33 finishes up his let's play of Kirby 64. The best part of this video - in my opinion - is Odin's announcement that he's going to be playing through Oracle of Ages starting July 1st.

#2 Dear Fatass


Chris again. Now he's looking to take your shitty life problems and give you advice. Also he does a short review(kinda, not really) on Transformers 2, which I plan on doing.

#1 1,000 Subscriber Special - A Song


I know I kind of spoiled this by talking about it here, but in all honesty it deserves the #1 spot for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment