Sunday, November 1, 2009

11.01.09 update

Well after a hectic month and an extra long, crazy weekend I think it's time I start paying attention to this blog again. I wish I could make some sort of promise like, "I'm going to make sure to post every day all month." or even every other day, for that matter, but the truth is I really can't say what's in store for me in the upcoming months either. That and sometimes writing is the last thing in the world I want to do. Though rather than use this update to vaguely mumble about some ideas I got brewing up in here I'm just gonna post a link to a really cool article I stumbled upon recently. The article is about a prototype USB drive that uses bug protein to store about 50 terabytes worth of data. Check it out if you don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment