Monday, September 14, 2009

9.14.09 update

So, yeah, didn't get laptop today but honestly didn't expect to. Definitely going to have it in a week(but if not, then something really has gone wrong lol). Also there will be a Game Theory tomorrow as I am going to make it a weekly thing for Tuesdays. I'm also considering having a day for each week where I review all the retro games I've been playing. That way, for those of you interested, you can expect them at a certain time. And for those of you who aren't, they will all be posted within a short period of time and therefore will be bumped off the page. I will still be doing reviews for newer games as I play them(still working on Layton...) but I'm just making this clear because I'm going to be playing a lot more retro games in the near future. Particularly PS1 games I've never played.

No comments:

Post a Comment