Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mission of the Week: Insomniac Cow for Marathon

As some of you may know, I've been playing quite a bit of tetris these days. Particularly at tetrisfriends.com. Ever since I've discovered this site I've been playing at least every other day. And with getting into the open beta and now their mission of the week thing they're running, I don't see any reason to leave or switch to another tetris site/community. I encourage any tetris lovers who read this blog to visit this site and play along, at least with the mission of the week. Each week when the mission of the week is posted(for as long as I am keeping up with the site) I'll be sure to post here at the blog to both let you guys know what's going on and also to log my progress. I'll also talk about their "personal missions" and "premium missions" once they start those as well, in these posts.

This week's mission is to clear 2000 lines in Marathon within 5 days I think. I've only played one game prior to writing this and I managed to clear 147 lines. For updated progress be sure to read the "Games I'm Playing" sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment