Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7.15.09 update

So my birthday's finally over, and thanks a drink consisting of 200mgs taurine, 160mgs ginseng, 160mgs caffeine and 200% of both vitamin B6 and B12 I didn't sleep last night.

I spent a good portion of my birthday sleeping in, but when Mom got home we went out to eat at this good Mexican place and went to Best Buy. I managed to pick up a nice headset and a wireless Xbox 360 controller for windows while I was there, so I think I'm going to spend today playing around with some audio and video recording software. I'm definitely looking into making youtube videos in the near future.

Aside from that, I have a couple things to say about the blog:

1) I changed some of my overall scores for some reviews. After comparing some of the scores, a couple of them just didn't feel right.

2) I have three upcoming reviews planned for sure. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (360), Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS), and the movie Bruno. I also have a special double review planned which will involve me nitpicking every little thing out of the two most highly regarded Legend of Zelda games of all time. Yeah, that'll piss of my nerd readers... I'm only kidding. So yeah, make sure to keep reading!

Oh, and if this post looks like it was written by a retard, please refer back to the first paragraph I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment