Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yay! I am officially 17!

I've been staying up so lately that I haven't been noticing when days end and new ones start. And although I'm a couple hours late on figuring this out, it is my birthday! Lol. Kind of sad when you forget about your birthday. Even momentarily.


Also, I know I haven't been posting a lot of stuff lately(including a Youtube top 5 vids of the week, which I don't think I'm going to do anymore because it is hard to find 5 truly special videos each week) but I promise I have some good reviews coming up. Including some newer games, some classic games and new movies(including Bruno I hope). That and I may start making youtube videos in the near future and doing a podcast isn't out of the question. Be sure to stay tuned for more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment