Sunday, July 5, 2009

[YT5] Top 5 YouTube Videos of the Week #3

I know I'm a day late on this but whatever.
EDIT: For whatever reason, when I embed videos onto the blog they never fit, so I have to shrink their size and this sometimes results in parts of the videos getting cut off. From here on out, I would recommend just clicking the youtube logo on the video(or the link I usually provide) and just watch it on youtube so you can see the entire video. I know for some videos this doesn't matter a whole lot but I've noticed it cuts of some important stuff in this weeks top 5.

#5 Hot Girls Share Hepatitis in Montana


Really funny Sxephil video about the anti-meth campaign in Montana. Just watch it lol.

#4 Oracle of Ages: Part 1 - Grim Beginnings


There's nothing too special about this video in particular, it just marks the beginning of a series I'm excited for.

#3 Black People Are The Borg. You Will Be Assimilated


Hilarious video about Independence day and racism in the media. Seriously, he has some valid points.

#2 2 Girls 1 Truck


The highlight of this video is the clip where this girl tricked her grandma into watching the 2 girls 1 cup video and recorded it.

#1 Chulzy91 returns to Majora's Mask


Chulzy91 finally returns to the world of youtube to finish what she started in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask! Definitely watch her. She's probably the funniest lper I've ever seen, or a close second to Griffinlobster. Tough call.

No comments:

Post a Comment