Saturday, August 15, 2009

8.15.09 update

Well, it's been awhile since I've written anything for this blog(other than finishing up part 2 which was actually posted a few days ago despite the blog saying it was posted August 2nd, because August 2nd is actually when I started writing it. Kind of said when you consider it's about half as long as part 1, but I've been occupied with a number of things in these past few weeks. It's funny how in the summer I seem to get the least done, despite having all the extra free time. Hopefully with school coming up I can use this blog as an excuse not to do my homework. So to the few readers I have, expect more content in the upcoming months. Which leads me to another thing. What kind of posts do you guys like the most? Part of my reason for not writing so much lately was because I wasn't sure what you enjoy reading, and I don't want to write if no one is going to read it. By now there should be a poll to the right so either vote or leave a comment if you want to be more specific than the poll. Now, time to get back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment