Sunday, August 2, 2009

8.2.09 update

Just a few things again:

1. I know I've already announced some reviews that I plan on doing, but honestly I'm really slow when it comes to completing games(especially since I usually play more than one thing at a time), so I plan on doing more articles like the Game Theory one I did a while back to fill in the gaps. I don't want this blog to be just reviews, because there are plenty of other(better) sites you could go to for just reviews. I want this blog to be a place where I can display my gaming opinions and ideas and hopefully discuss them with my readers. So definitely keep an eye out for more gaming related articles.

2. I'm unsure what direction to take my youtube account in at the moment. If anyone liked my stupid ass Mario Party videos let me know, otherwise I don't plan on making those kind of videos anymore. At the moment I do have a few ideas on what I could do with my youtube account, but I'm not sure which is best.

3. ToP, the game I was working on has been indefinitely canceled. I might work on it from time to time but being only one person(and someone who lacks any sort of artistic or musical talent) I find it very hard to make any sort of real progress. Starting shit and not coming through makes me feel sort of like a failure, but whatever. I've already got enough shit I'm trying to do and trying to make a game like ToP is a full time job for more than one person.

Expect another Game Theory and possibly a short review later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment