Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Diabolical Box: Day 1

Well, who would have thought that writing a guide for a game takes more time than playing the game itself? Because of this, I've only been able to complete 12 of the puzzles in the game so far. But to be honest, I haven't have very much time to play today and the time I had I spent setting up my guide and trying to figure out an exact solution to a slide puzzle(grrrr...).

In other news, Level - 5 announced that the fourth(yes fourth, not third) Professor Layton game will come with the additional game, Professor Layton and London Life, an RPG with supposedly 100 hours of gameplay that was developed by the company that made Mother 3(Earthbound 3). I don't know what to say, because I'm just in awe. Layton has just become the best modern gaming franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment