Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Diabolical Box: Day 4

Yep. It's been four days since I got Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - and four good ones to say the least. Honestly, I haven't made as much progress in the game as I'd expected to, but I blame the fact that I'm making the guide for it. As of writing this I have 47 puzzles completed, which is about one third of the total puzzles in the game, and I've still got a lot more to go. Instead of posting these daily(as you can see there was no day 3 update) I'm just gonna post these whenever good progress is made in the game or the guide. Tomorrow's looking like it's gonna be busy, and school starts Tuesday. I also have a Game Theory I've been working on planned to go up tomorrow. This time it's about level design, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment